Straight in front of the entrance was the last valley stand, I've wanted some pieces suitable for 28mm gaming, if you got there after me Sorry. Here's my box contents on th living room floor covering approx 3' X 5'. This will fit in great with existing collection, I'm looking forward to making a table with these at the club soon.
Now on to the stuff from the list;
- The usual bag of mdf from warbases; circles for 6mm trees, skirmish bases for Sharp Practice and small pieces for my 6mm WW2.
- 6mm WW2 Soviets from Adler ( these are replacements I will find the ones I lost now!)
- Ainsty Castings Celtic Cross
- Otherworld Wights from Annie's bargain box
- Foundry Explorers and armed civilians from Colonel Bill for both Congo and Zulu games
- Some tufts for the Sudan bases from Great Escape Games, there's also a can of Russian Uniform Green to speed up the painting of the 6mm Soviets